Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

Assume that you are the marketing manager of a hospital. Write

Customer Question

Assume that you are the marketing manager of a hospital. Write a report indicating the distribution functions that concern you. Discuss the similarities and dissimilarities of distribution for services and for goods.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Eric M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer! I'll be happy to help you with this. Can you give me an idea of the length or depth you're looking for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am looking for about 1 page, but not super detailed. Just like beginning marketing.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would like it by saturday mid-day if possible
Expert:  Eric M. replied 4 years ago.
I apologize, but I won't be able to get something of that depth by mid-day tomorrow -- I'll unlock this so another expert can take a look. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The due time isn't until sunday, so you can have until sunday evening
Expert:  Eric M. replied 4 years ago.
Oh, alright then -- in that case, here are my thoughts: (link)

Thanks!

(FYI, I use plain text files since some people, including myself, don't have Microsoft Word. Anything that opens a .doc file will open a .txt file, but let me know if you want me to convert this to .doc anyway and I can on my work computer)