Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 years Teaching Exper.
20507158

Marketing In 150 words- What is the definition of marketing?

Marketing

In 150 words- What is the definition of marketing? What are the benefits and drawbacks of incorporating marketing into the sales function of an organization? Do you think that marketing should be included as part of the sales organization within a company? Explain why or why not.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 2 years ago.
Good evening,

I would be happy to provide you with the information that you require. Please let me know when you need this.

Thank you kindly
Lisa
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, we need an original document.
When is this needed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By tomorrow afternoon!
I will have it posted for you this eveningSmile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks
just wanted you to know that I am currently writing and posting your information and you will have it shortlySmile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX another if you can process!!
Good evening,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. The following is the information that you requested: ( word count of 284 )

Marketing and Sales Functions

Marketing is a vital element within the business sector. The most widely accepted definition for marketing is that marketing is the activity, a set of institutions, and the processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. 1

Marketing is used to identify the customer, satisfy the customer, and to be able to keep the customer. As with any element in the business world, there are benefits as well as drawbacks. A Benefit of incorporating marketing into the sales function is that if marketing of a product or a service is integrated into the sales properly then the consumers will require less persuasion to consume the product or the service that you have. Another benefit is that the marketing function can decrease operating expenses and may also define a customer's needs and wants. As a result, this may decrease costs, and overcome discrepancies of quantity.

The main drawback for incorporating marketing into the sales function of an organization is that what is good for one firm or company is not necessarily good for another firm or company of the same type.

Marketing should be incorporated as part of the sales organization within a company because marketing studies and plans for a company's product or service may be able to apply the analysis to correctly analyze the consumer's wants and needs. When a company understands the consumer and the relationship between the two, the company will benefit in both approach and overall sales.

It was a pleasure doing this for you. Please remember to click the accept button, and please feel free to request me in the future.
Have a great evening
Lisa
Kiss
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 years Teaching Exper.