verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.

Need Help please... Due Saturday"Part 1Develop an essay

Customer Question

Need Help please... Due Saturday
"Part 1

Develop an essay to convince an audience, using persuasion as the rhetorical strategy. Begin your essay by completing the following steps:
• Select a topic. You may:
o Find an editorial with which you disagree and argue an opposing viewpoint.
o Choose a topic of current interest, such as: - A way to improve the economy.
- Cooperation of government officials in solving problems.
- Public policies such as "no smoking" or "leash and curb your pet."
- Child care or elder care.
- Use of social networks.
- Etc.
Using Microsoft Word, prepare a document that follows APA guidelines and includes:
• A thesis statement.
• The organization option that you've selected.
o Refer to page 249 in your textbook. (Doc. Provided)
o Choose an option for organization.
o Provide the information needed for each step of your selected organization option.
• A references page with three to five sources.

Part 2
Develop the final draft of your persuasive essay. Use the editing and proofreading process to improve your writing.

Using Microsoft Word, your finished essay should follows APA guidelines and include:
• A title page
• Two to three double-spaced, typewritten pages featuring an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion, excluding the title page and the reference page.
• In-text citations.
• A reference page with three to five sources.

"
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hi tmarrero,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX X am an Education/Writing Expert here at JustAnswer.

Can you please provide me some detail so that I may best try to assist you?

1. Do you need the final draft of the paper only?
  2. When do you require an answer?

Thanks - nice to meet you!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The entire thing. Parts 1 and 2. As written above.

Had a miscarriage and fell behind... and its due Sat April 7.

Your time and help is greatly appreciated.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hi again --

I'm very sorry to hear that. I can't imagine...I can understand why you likely lost focus.

The problem I foresee is this step: Refer to page 249 in your textbook. (Doc. Provided)

Do you have a way of summing that up, or sharing the document?

Truly,

Gwyn

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes of course, i forgot about that.

Attachment: 2012-04-05_220817_l-c-5-3_purr-suasive_organization_in_brief1.doc

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

I'll have a look at it!

:)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much.. :)

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

You're most welcome!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just checking in :0)
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Hi there!

This is scheduled for today, so you should have it by 11pm EST, but likely much earlier than that!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Gwyn
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Hi again,

Looking at the first part of the question, specifically selecting an organization option and providing information for each step of the organization, I'm not sure that the steps are listed on the document that was provided.

I also want to clarify are those options what are listed under body? (conceding then countering, small commitment, inductive/deductive logic?)

Because I do not have the textbook, I'd rather confirm this with you than go with my assumptions.

:)

Gwyn
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,

Unfortunately, I have not heard from you, so I did what I could, building a strong final essay with what components I knew of part 1 in the back.

If you have any question, please ask! Otherwise, by all means click accept so that I may receive credit for my research/writing.

Truly,

Gwyn
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not see a document attached for me to view?

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

Oh my...

http://www.box.com/s/75b1cec2eff59446a999

Here you go - you probably need that!

I'm obviously ready for bed - silly me...

Sorry about that!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are a life saver. Thank you so much for helping. I look forward to working with you again. Hope you have a great Easter. :)
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

You're quite welcome!

Feel free to request me by typing To: XXXXX XXXXX the subject line or clicking on theCustomerlink above. I'd be glad to work with you again.

And Happy Easter in return!

Gwyn

And as always, some bureaucracy: I do want to let you know that our role is to provide model papers only, and it is expected that students do use them for that purpose only. :)