judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for two years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

Write a 500 word summary THIS IS NOT 3 PAGES LONG! NEED ASAP

Customer Question

Attachment: 2012-03-19_183520_paintings_with_description.docx

Write a 500- to 700-word summary that compares and contrasts Neoclassicism, Impressionism, and Abstract Expressionism. Use the selected artwork as your examples. Include the following in your discussion: How each style reflects its era and the culture Discussion of painting techniques Formal elements Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
I can answer this for you, but you have not included the artwork you want for Abstract Expressionism.

When would you want this completed?

Judy Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Midnight would be fine if you could but if not, by tomorrow morning. When can you have it done?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'll submit the abstract expressionism in a second.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Attachment: 2012-03-19_232754_paintings_with_description.docx

I have added the abstract expressionism piece with the rest of the art and description. sorry about that.
I can complete this for you today. I'm on EST.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok. I am on EST also. thanks alot!
My pleasure. Judy

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Here is your answer. Let me know if you want changes.

Click here to retrieve your file.

You may need to allow a minute for the file to download, and if it doesn't try refreshing the page and try the link again once or twice. Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file. I will send it though another service.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me. If you accept my answer, please click ACCEPT. If you still need help or further information, click REPLY and I will be pleased to continue helping you. Please be sure to give feedback so that I can know how to help you in the future. BONUSES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks! Judy

Please don't forget to press ACCEPT so that I am paid for my time.

Thanks, Judy

Register Here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. How do I put a price on it because I'm using this monthly trial and I'm new to this. So please help me out!
You have already put a value on this, and you just need to click ACCEPT and the funds will be applied to my account.
Were you unable to find the accept button?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On my page it doesn't have a amount. It just says free(usually $50) so I'm going to call and ask why? Cuz I never used this before. And I never set an amount on this. I have to see what's going on. I apologize, please bare with me. I'm so lost.
I will contact a moderator and ask also.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok please do. Thank you!
It may take 24 hours or so to get a response.

Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok i sent an email also. I don't know what's going on. I really appreciate you for baring with me. Thanks a lot.
No problem. We should hear something reasonably soon.

Register Here
Customer service said that they have contacted you. Any questions that you need answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes they answered and I'm still confused. I'm going to send u the email and see if you understand it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm using a subscription monthly plan. This plan doesn't allow me to place a price on my questions. If I accept them, how do I know how much they are being paid if there's no price?

///

Thank you for your note and I apologize for any confusion.

Normally, a JustAnswer customer on our subscription plan, does not have to worry about the price, as the answer would not vary widely enough to make a difference. Except in homework, for example, there are questions that can very widely, from 1 page to 9 pages or more. A good rule of thumb for homework questions is about $12+ per page or per 250 words. If you need to know the question amount, so that you can know how much to offer as a bonus, you can email us here and we can tell you the question amount but it's much quicker to call and have someone look it up for you.

Here is the contact number to our Customer Support department. I have included our toll-free number, as well as a direct dial number for local and international customers.

Toll-Free: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Intl: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns by replying to this email and I will assist further.

Warm Regards,

Ms. Chase
Senior Customer Support
www.justanswer.com

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: BIY-855775
Department: Chase
Priority: Normal
Status: Closed
Yes, I understand what they have written. What I don't understand is the contract that you believe that you have with justanswer. I have written my support person to see if they can work with you.

In order for me to be paid for my time, you must click ACCEPT.

That much is certain.

Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. I'll call them.
Have you heard anything?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. I've sent another email but I think I'm going to call tomorrow because the email response(s) takes too long.
Thanks for keeping me informed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome. I will contact you on tomorrow afternoon.
Is it possible for you to just click ACCEPT? That way I would be paid for my time, and then you can straighten out the rest with customer service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I'll accept it. Can you tell me what I will be paying once I hit accept?
You should be paying $50
But, you have already set it aside in your account.
Good luck to you in the future. Judy