judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.

Customer Question

Step 1 – Proposal Memorandum
Write a proposal memorandum that suggests the topic you will research
Create an audience profile

Determine the working title for the report
Identify the purpose of the report
Determine who will read the report (audience)
Decide the length of time the report will take to complete

Write a memorandum, which is addressed to your professor, and which proposes your research. Make sure that the memorandum uses correct business format, that it provides an appropriate subject line to demonstrate what the audience will come to expect from the memorandum, that it incorporates headings to set apart the information pertinent to the paragraph, that each paragraph uses single spacing, and that between paragraphs you leave double spacing.
Your proposal memorandum is important because it gives me the opportunity to see what areas you will focus, what initial research you have done, why this report is feasible, what schedule you have set for yourself to enable you to complete the research report on time. See example of proposal memorandum as a guide to writing your proposal.
If your proposal is not approved, a second memorandum must be written stating a new topic. You will, however, receive credit for submitting the proposal on time EVEN IF you must find another topic.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions