Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Can you give me a list of all the actions you would take if

Customer Question

Can you give me a list of all the actions you would take if the decision in a Summary Application under the TDS Regulations went against one of your clients and they were now waiting to here the outcome of their motion to apply to lodge a late appeal?I’m trying to check that we’ve not missed anything that we should be doing and this should include any actions to ensure that the decree is not recorded by the Registry Trust and no further enforcement action is taken as per the charge for payment demanding payment in 14 days.Thanks
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 5 months ago.
has this now been to a hearing and they are wishing to appeal the outcome?Can we have as much background detail as possible please