Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

How does your website . I have a business

Customer Question

How does your website for payment. I have a business question?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Scots Law. As joint owner in a company ( 3 owners), on more than one occasion, the Managing Director ( an employee) has stated she owns the company. Online, she wrote an article, calling herself a " local entrepreneur, who was " putting her money where her mouth is" by sponsoring a local event.This article was online for 2 years till I read it, on our company website. I asked her to remove, and she has done so. She offered one of my properties for sale to a third party, and I got a written offer, but my company was not for sale ! ie She pretended to the surveyor firm that she held my mandate, despite me writing to her several times saying she did NOT hold my mandate. As MD, she held all my personal pension details, and passed them on to a third party without my knowledge 2 years ago. Again, I intervened. Is she breaking the law, or is it just not appropriate ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: don't think so. Do you give me an idea how much it may cost to have this question answered ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 5 months ago.
Does this managing director have shares in the company. Generally can you explain your situation a little more?