Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My name is ***** *****, my son is accused of a breach of

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****, my son Thomas is accused of a breach of bail
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Thomas split with his long term girl friend. He pursued her without threat except possibly harming himself. She contacted the police. He was detained, arrested, and charged. He was then detained a further 3 times, charged with the same offence (stalking the second time, released the second time no apparent reason no court appearance Finally arrested today for breach of bail, appearing tomorrow.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 9 months ago.

Was the breach of bail for this incident or for something else?