Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

The feilds next to us are flooded and have risen to the

Customer Question

Hello
The feilds next to us are flooded and have risen to the point where the water is swamped our septic and is several inches up the back wall of the house. probably above the damp course. the garden is swamped at the front and side. I contacted the the water authority about the septic and they said that we are responsible for making sure there is no pollution from our septic which seems reasonable under normal circumstances. However with the water comeing fro the famers field which has now become a lake i would like to know where we stand. I have tried to conatact him on 3 occassions and left messages two on the answer phone and one with his mother but no one has come back to us. What do I do now please?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Have you contacted your own insurance company?