Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was detained and then after an interview of no comment was

Customer Question

Hi I was detained and then after an interview of no comment was then assrested for assault on a 19 year old boy I handed myself into police but was never read my rights I am just curious as I have 3 children and I am a single parent of what the outcome will be
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have also previously had court appearances in Belfast due to assault charges the last incident was 2010 with a 12 month suspended sentence
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain the incident, the police interview and your personal circumstances in more detail? Can you say of the police spoke to you before they interviewed you and what they said? Did they get you to sign any forms?