Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I live in Scotland. My baby is 6 month. My partner and I

Customer Question

Hi I live in Scotland. My baby is 6 month. My partner and I split a year ago. The relationship has been emotionally abusive for 12 years. He forced to me keep the baby when I wasn't ready said horrible things blackmailing me. Didn't listen to anything I said pressured me for the full pregnancy. Pressure me against my wishes to out him on th b.c when I didn't want to I explained to him we weren't married and I didn't want to be controlled I cancelled the appointment yet he forced me up that same day to register, as a parent he leaves me to do everything I have now got pnd and have had no support from him he pressures me to leave my son when I dont want to he is only 6 month I'm a new mum I'm just not ready he doesn't care about that. We r now seperated he has ignored me for a month won't talk to me about anything yet sees our baby most days yet he's been to a lawyer saying that I don't let him see him that I've been sending abusivevtexts and that he's keeping our jointly owned home
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
Who are staying in the jointly owned home?
Have you applied for maintenance?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?