JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.

can a 51 year old man from the USwho was convicted of selling

can a 51 year old man from the USwho was convicted of selling drugs 33 years ago at age 18 be allowed to enter Scotland for a 2week vacation? thank you.
Thank you for your question.

Yes, there should be no reason why not if there is an otherwise clean record and the offence was treated as minor at the time.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please remember to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have important info relating to my previous question. He was convicted of two class A-one felonies; cocaine trafficking at age 18, thus prosecuted as an adult. These are his only felony charges. He is now 51. Will he be granted entry into Scotland for a two week vacation?
Yes, there is no VISA needed for a vacation in the UK if you have a US passport.