Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Advocate
Experience:  5 years experience working for a multi national in the UK
27487359

My name isXXXXX

My name isXXXXX was recently informed that my ex-wife Yolande Healer, residenceXXXXX Kelso, TD5 7JY, Scottish Boards, died on 29 July 2013 at her residence. I am requesting confirmation. How can I get a "Death Certificate." I live in Saint Petersburg, Florida, and the family is not answering. I do not need details, just a general certificate. Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX

Thanks for your question. Please remember to RATE once you get my answer.

You’ll need to register on the General Register Office (GRO) website to order a copy of a birth, adoption, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate in England and Wales. Certificates cost £9.25.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already tried that web page. The reply is to the effect "applications for events registered within 6 months cannot be made on this site."

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already tried using that web site. The deaths occurred with the last 6 months cannot be ordered on that web page.

Thank you for your question.

You can contact the local registrar for an extract of the death certificate.

In this case you should [email protected] and they will be able to help you or provide a copy of a link to enable you to deal with this online.

I hope this helps. Please remember to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Thank you for coming back to me. As this happened within the last 6 months you can get the information directly from Registrar of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships.

The email address [email protected]
Thomas Judge, Advocate
Experience: 5 years experience working for a multi national in the UK