Pending sale of the property, Mr Pattie will make the mortgage repayments, including
2. The sums held on deposit for the parties, by Connell and Connell WS shall be uplifted as soon as reasonably practicable and distributed as follows:-
(i) One half shall be paid to Messrs Allan McDougall, solicitors on behalf of Mrs Pattie.
(ii) From the balance the sum of £35,400 shall be paid to Allan Mc Dougall, solicitors on behalf of Mrs Pattie.
(iii) The remaining balance shall be paid to Thorntons, solicitors on behalf of Mr Pattie.
3. The contents of the property at Flat 3,XXXXX Edinburgh, which are presently in
storage, shall be distributed as follows:-
(i) Each party shall receive his or her personal belongings.
(ii) The remaining contents will be distributed between the parties by mutual agreement or
will be sold. The proceeds of sale shall be divided equally between the parties.
4. At the time of sale of the property at 7/3 Mitchell Street, Leith, Edinburgh, the contents of that
property shall be distributed between the parties by mutual agreement or sold and the proceeds of sale divided equally.
5. The accounts in the parties' joint names with Royal Bank of Scotland and Royal Bank of Scotland International shall be closed and the credit balances divided equally between the parties.
6. The Parties are agreed that the terms of this Agreement represent a full and final settlement of all financial claims arising from the breakdown of their marriage and both Parties hereby renounce and discharge for all time coming all and any rights they have or may have against the other or against the executors or assignees of the other, whether on divorce or otherwise, to any other capital sum, property transfer order or aliment for himself or herself or periodical allowance of whatsoever nature, whether under common law or statute, either on divorce, death or bankptcy and without prejudice to the foregoing generality any claim in terms of the