Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Solicitor
Experience:  UK Solicitor

Straight away and told my solicitor after I settled I had made

Customer Question

Straight away and told my solicitor after I settled I had made a mistake based on my then mental health. My partner had committed suicide 7 weeks before the assessment. Was told there was nothing I could do at all.
The consequences were that the expert witness did not comment on a pre existing moderate disability and my solicitors has not acquired my medical notes, I did not receive appropriate compensation for the medical negligence that resulted in a further disability.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to wait for an answer thanks

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXXXXXX XXX the extended wait time.