JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.

who is to blame for an accident on a signle track road and

who is to blame for an accident on a signle track road and also on a bend
Thank you for your question.

This question is not possible to answer definitively without much more detail as to what actually happened.

However, I have had many experience in dealing with such claims. Where there is collision on a single track road on a bend where both drivers have failed to see each other, 95% of these claims are settled on a 50:50 liability basis, ie, both parties accept liability.

The reason for this is that there may be a lack of evidence of culpability on the part of either party. Clearly if one party is proved to be crawling along and the other is going too fast the issue of liability may be different but you haven't given me any photos or any narrative as to what happened here.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.