Scottish Law Questions? Ask a Scots Lawyer
I am happy to wait until the end of the working day. If I can’t get a satisfactory answer by then please cancel this question and refund my money.
thanks for getting back to me.
1. the land is a gift.
2. yes we will need a mortgage to build the house.
3. yes we have recently been granted planning permission.
4. the way the land is split the access will be shared on the boundary between the 2 property's.
5. there are no conditions imposed by the lender.
some additional information which will help
1. the electricity supply / phones for my parents house will run through our land
2. the waste for our new house will run across there land with a soakaway at the end.
3. it is a private water supply of which, the bore hole and pump is located on my parents land and filters and other equipment including the electricity supply will be located on our land.
hope this helps
Once again thanks for your speedy response. If you could just clarify something for me - your estimate of fees, was this including or excluding the following:
1. Registration dues of Disposition
2. Registration dues of Deed of Restriction
3. Registration dues of Servitudes
4. Dues of Form 10/12 Report
Could you possibly give me a plain English explanation of what each one of these items are and if indeed they are required? Is there anything else that a solicitor should include which isn't listed above?