JGM
JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  28 years as a practising solicitor.
31090051

Hello, Can someone plz help i find myself in a very akward

Customer Question

Can someone plz help i find myself in a very akward situation, me and my partner have a 19 month old together and a new baby due in 8 weeks or less.

The problem started when he agreed to move in before our second child was due to arrive, then outta the blue his drug takin daughter lost her house and moved back home, then his son and his partner fell out and he moved back home also.
My partners 21 yr old & 23 yr olds have major issues the girl with drugs,steeling,anger and havin no basic ability to keep themselves or the house they live in clean, she has been in and out of the jail on occation and is known to carry a knife with her after she was her boyfriends drug dispatch/carrier the brother on the other hand has done much better getting work on and off but has terrible anger issues and has caused damage to propertys he has lived in, he also has been in and out of jail mostly caused by drink infulled sessions and not being able to walk pass but getting involved instead he to has stollen in the past and suffers from severve lack of common wit on how to keep himself clean and tidy just adapting himself to the awfull mess thats around them, i cannot visit or leave my son in conditions like that as i have had 4 infections from my partner due to the sheer mess they live in, and now they are in a terrible situation as dads money cannot cover there living expenses as they all smoke and have gone without food just to feed there habbit, my partner cannot afford to buy anything for his house so he visit once a week at my property, this is just no use as we never know what time he is coming as he apparently sleeps in and misses buses and god knows all the excuses we have heard, i now would like to know where i stand as he says its all my problem as i wont move them all in but i have been told by his mother and my local doctor that moving them in with there onging issues would put my own family thru hell on earth, what is my right or do i have none! i need a break and never get one and he wont pay for when he does not turn up and leaves me with no cover meening i have to cancel any plans i do have! his words back to me are always the same you want help then move us all in, plz help don't need this constant worry just now, my partner was never as bad as this untill both his kids moves back home from oct 2012 now he is just a lazy dirty lay about i am so so dissapointed
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.

Is your partner living with you? Does he have his own house as well? Where is "home" in the sense that his children have moved back home?

Do you have your own place?

More detail please and I will do all I can to answer your question.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No my partner lives in a house that is owned by the Estate he works on as a Handyman, this house is where they call HOME, it is free from all standard bills, i know they just pay for the heating and elecrric costs.

I live in a 3 bedded council bungalow 15 miles away this is where we call HOME.

Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.