JGM
JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
31090051

I have signed Trust deed in 2011 & Im now worse off as agreed

I have signed Trust deed in 2011 & Im now worse off as agreed by Trust deed advisor. I haven't made payments regularly, in fact paid only a few months in entire time. Im now a loan parent on long term sick with my Multiple Sclerosis and Depression/anxiety. Im terrified to contact them again, Citizens advice wont deal with any of my financial issues until I speak to Trust deed except DWP Dla form. I am receiving 0.00 SSP from work or ESA anymore. I am worse off now and don't know what procedure follows my circumstances. What will happen to me when creditors have not been paid and trust deed cancel helping me due to non payment?
Thank you for your question.

I have answered another of your questions earlier but in answer to this one, what happens, I suggest you consider a petition for your bankruptcy. The same situation would exist re the house as I have narrated in my other answer.

However all your other debts would be wiped out and you would be discharged in a year. This would certainly take the pressure off you.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.