JGM, Solicitor
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.

Hello, I was wondering whether you could let me know if any criminal/fraud record could be found about an alleged company called XXXXXXX XXXXXXX existed on this website or another? I am dealing with a man claiming to be the owner of that company and I wanted to be sure all is clear and with a google search I was directed to this website as there was a mention of XXXXXX XXXXXX and I just wanted to know. Thank you.

Thank you for your question. There is no access to the earlier question on this site which has been locked. However I have done a company search and there is neither a company nor a limited liability partnership with the name XXXXXXXX registered at Companies House. That is all the information I can give you. I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.