Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX more questions:
1. Based on your answer 1& 2, does it mean that I can reply the letter late but if I do not reply the letter at all, there is a possibility that in the future when we go for Court action, the Court will judge I pay the fee of solicitor who is on behalf of my wife and other relevant fee relating my wife attemps for divorce?
2. My wife and I live in separated room in the house but still share meals,and have to share the only one bathroom or any other facilities. But I have no witness to prove these. Can I not give the consent of separation based on these evidences without witness' proof? If so, my wife might move out from the house, does it mean I have to give the consent of separation after her moving?
3. I understand in Scotland, to get divorce can be based on 1 year separation with consent of other party or 2 years separation without consent . Now I still wish to save our marriage and do not want Court action, How can I not give the consent and so I can have 2 years to make effort to save our marriage even though my wife moves out for separation? During these 2 years, if my wife makes attempts for divorce through her solicitor, what should I do, can I simply ignore and wait for 2 years?
4. I have the share of the house but the deed and mortgage is with my wife name, can she ask Court to force me leave or can she sell the house without my permission?
5. If my wife moves out from the house, can she legally move out with my 2 years old daughter without my permission? if I want to live with my daughter, what should I do?
6. When is the assets valuation due to be done? I understand my wife is entiled to half of everything. Here does "everything" mean my assets only or mine and my wife's assets together (e.g. her salary, saving etc)?
7. I wish to have daughter's residency, I am self employed and spend half day taking care of my daughter but my wife is with full time job, are there any other favours for father you could suggest?