Pete, Saturn Mechanic
Experience:  17 years Saturn Technician experience.

Fix a bent right control arm for a 2008 Saturn ex what the

Customer Question

Fix a bent right control arm for a 2008 Saturn ex what the cost for that?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The control arm would need replaced if it is bent unfortunately.The cost from a dealer new is right around $254 for the right front lower control arm and $388 for right rear lower or $229 for right rear upper control arm.Labor to replace the front is .8 of an hour or around 50 minutes.The rear upper cost is .7 of an hour or around 45 minutes and the lower is 1.1 hours labor.After replacement there is an additional charge for a vehicle alignment which can vary depending on shop costs for alignments usually around $100.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete