George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

When I double press the lock button on fob it the card

Customer Question

When I double press the lock button on fob it the card doesn't honk. When I press the panic button all i get is three honks that wouldn't draw ANY attention, and when I put the car in park the doors don't unlock any more.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

If you close all of the doors and sit in car does the domelight go out as it should?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the dome light goes out. Would this be easier if you called me?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also I have no diagnosis equipment like an auto scanner or anything like that.