Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years working on imports and domestic cars
17920890

My 2007 Saturn Vue will not start, it powers on (radio,

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My 2007 Saturn Vue will not start, it powers on (radio, lights, etc) but it will not start
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: what fuse?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just really happened, just had the tripple A dude try to start it and he could not
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The Tripple A guy thinks it might be the starter
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.The starter is very likely but we will need to test it to be sure. Do you have a volt meter? Or test light?Let me know and I'll help further.Thanks
Sonny
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny

Do you still need help with this problem? please let me know. If I have been helpful please rate my help.

Thanks

Sonny

Thanks
Sonny