Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Water pas side front rear foot wells how to find and clean

Customer Question

water pas side front rear foot wells how to find and clean drail line
JA: What is the model/year of your Saturn?
Customer: 2008 aura 4 cyl
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: found I think drain plug white plug and pulled it its dry
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: pulled front carpet cant see any hose
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

HI,

The hose is not visible by pulling the carpet as it goes thru the firewall behind the hvac housing. There is a repair procedure for the drain which I have attached. You need to do this and then clear the drain using compressed air blown up thru the drain exit.

Some people use a straightened coat hanger but I dont recommend this method if at all possible as you can poke a hole in the evaporator if you push the coathanger too far up the drain hole

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services.Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.