Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

There is vibration in front end. Feel mostly around 40 mph,

Customer Question

There is vibration in front end. Feel mostly around 40 mph, also delay when I First pull away after starting car.
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Saturn?
Customer: 2008 astra
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Took it to STS they said they couldn't fix it because it was the front axle to the transmission
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: We took it to another place and they wanted to replace the output bearings and then overhaul the transmission for $4000. We said forget it
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

It seems like you already know what looks to be the issue to blame for the vibration. How can I help you?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris