Pete, Saturn Mechanic
Experience:  17 years Saturn Technician experience.
14928985

2003 saturn no gauges and no power steering what could it

Customer Question

2003 saturn no gauges and no power steering what could it be? i'm a backyard mechanic but don't work on alot of cars
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

These may be two separate issues here causing this fault.I have seen issues with the power steering pump fail needing replaced for the power steering fault most commonly.You will need to have the pump pressure tested to make sure this is the cause here.

The issue with the gauges if there is no other electrical issues on this model here most likely the instrument cluster assembly itself is at fault needing replaced.I have had to remove the cluster and have it repaired or remove and replace it.

These need to be checked into further to locate and repair this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it is with out doubt the bcm..........body control module but thanks any way