Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years working on imports and domestic cars
17920890

Do I need a press for front wheel bearing on 2005 pejero

Customer Question

Category: Saturn
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 4 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.no. It's a bolt on hub style.Let me know if this helps.Thanks
Sonny
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Have undone ball joint and tie rod nuts ,what is the best way to remove as have tried persuading them should they be so tight
Sorry just saw your reply. The ball joint and tie rod don't need to come off. There are 4 bolts back close to the cv joint housing. Remove them. I'll attach a pic of what the back side of the hub looks like. You won't see the back side till its removed. But you can see the 4 bolts.
Image

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny

Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 3 months ago.
Thanks
Sonny