Pete, Saturn Mechanic
Experience:  17 years Saturn Technician experience.

Have an 1997 sl2 and having issues with finding all the

Customer Question

have an 1997 sl2 and having issues with finding all the wiring connections request help findind where they all connect
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If these are connections on top of the engine check over the engine components as the wiring harness lays out on the engine and see if you can locate the components they connect to.If this is not the connections or you are unable to locate the connection components this way let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete