George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

I have a 2007 Saturn Aura. On Mon. July25, I drove at least

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Saturn Aura. On Mon. July25, I drove at least 50 miles on CA Freeways. When I arrived home, just before I entered my garage the car came to an abrupt stop. It felt like the front wheels locked. I put it in reverse and it moved, so then I put it in gear and pulled into my garage. The next day, yesterday, I had it towed to the Chevy dealer for diagnostics. The mechanic drove it several miles but it did not repeat the problem. They found that it was leaking oil and transmission fluid and the rubber gaskets were soaked. There was no signs in my garage of any major leaks. The front brakes had been replaced in February, 2016. Could these leaks have caused the car to freeze up as it did? Is it safe to drive without certain knowledge the problem is resolved?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. What were the seals that they told you were leaking? Did you have these leaks repaired?

Are you still looking for help with this question?