vertial technician
vertial technician, A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 13 years working on imports and domestic cars

My 2009 Saturn Aura, the gh beam works but the low beams 't

Customer Question

Hello, my 2009 Saturn Aura, the high beam works but the low beams don't come on.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This just happened so we have not done anything, yet.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  vertial technician replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So let's start with the simple things first. It's possibly your low beam head lamps are blown. I appologize if this sounds retarded or too simple. But I mention it becouse I've had many many cars I've looked at for similar issues and it ends up being the bulbs. What usually happens is one is blown and the person doesn't realize it then eventually the other goes and then they just know that both aren't working.So if you have a volt meter or a test light we can check that.
The other possibility is a blown fuse or a multi function switch.But first check the bulbs and fuses.Let me know what you find and if you have any questions.Thanks
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Do you still need help with this problem? Did my advice help? If so, can you give my advice a positive rating? But if you still need help please let me know.Thanks