Pete, Saturn Mechanic
Experience:  17 years Saturn Technician experience.
14928985

How do i install hold down cables on my saturn convertible,

Customer Question

how do i install hold down cables on my saturn convertible
JA: What year is your Convertible?
Customer: 208
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases the info you are looking for can be difficult to obtain to post here on how this is done.In some cases the info may need obtained from a dealer for this install.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** out and got it in and it works great.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Your welcome.Glad to hear it has been resolved.If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks Pete