Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2006 Saturn Vue 3.5L removed old alternator. New on won't

Customer Question

2006 Saturn Vue 3.5L removed old alternator. New on won't fit/old one won't fit. Raised motor to remove alternator
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am saying sorry for the delay as a blanket response for all others online today that passed on helping on this concern. I just go in recently and caught up and am now checking on the long waiting customers first. Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** go into detail on on it will not fit. Are you saying you can not get it back into the same hole no matter how you wiggle it or once in place the bolt holes do not line up?

Are these the steps you followed?

Please make sure to select a rating from the top of your screen prior to logging off so the post does not time out.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris