George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

This costs money does it not? : 1991 : Nothing yet, trying

Customer Question

JA: What is the model/year of your Saturn?
Customer: This costs money does it not?
JA: What year is your Saturn?
Customer: 1991
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet, trying not to screw anything else up.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Nah...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. What is going on with your Saturn?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay, so I have a 1991 SL2 Saturn, I'm trying to find interior parts for it as well as fix the seat and automatic seatbelts and... figure out some wiring issues. First wiring issue is... I'm not sure what wires go to what because they've been cut and modified. Apparently the previous owner or whoever cut wires to install a custom sound system. SO.. now I'm trying to figure out what these cut wires are because I want to restore it to as close as new as possible.
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 months ago.

Hello and good morning! Thank you for clearing that up for me. I can get you factory wiring diagrams for your vehicle, but I would need to know which circuit we are going after.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello, What I really need is pictures I have a book on the diagrams but I need visual pictures to see where the wires from the horn go to, like where do they connect? I would take pictures but my phone is currently broke.
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 months ago.

Hello! And what I really need is to know which ones you are looking for pictures for

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Give me back my money. Never even solved my problem! I was fine with the $5 fee NOT THE $21!
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 months ago.

You never responded back to my question.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I resolved the issue myself.
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 months ago.

Glad to hear

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if i could please be refunded on that $21 that'd be great as I'm living in a really tight spot right now.
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 months ago.

I dont do the money