Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I HAVE 2005 SATURN VUE THE AIR CONDITION STOPPED WORKING I

Customer Question

I HAVE 2005 SATURN VUE THE AIR CONDITION STOPPED WORKING I REPLACED THE AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR IT STILL DID'NT WORK THE AIR CONDITIONER ON AND OFF SWITCH WOULD NOT WORK SO I GOT A AIR CONDITIONER SWITCH PUT THAT IN AND IT STARTED HOWEVER IT WOULD ONLY WORK ON THE BLOWE ON I TURNED IT ON 3 IT WENT OFF I TURNED BACK ON 2 IT STARTED TO WORK AGAIN WIHAT COUL.D THAT BE?
PRESTON HARRIS
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

GM has released a service bulletin dealing with the type of problem you are having which my be related to the issue you are having with your blower motor. I have enclosed it in the link below for your review. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blower%20Motor%20Jun%2012.pdf