George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

I have a Saturn 2005 Vue. Tried to inspect the rear

Customer Question

Hello. And good morning
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a Saturn 2005 Vue. Tried to inspect the rear brakesbut was not able to remove the drums. Did everything but with no results. The drums did not come out.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?
Customer: I bought the car from the dealer. Preowed. Do not knoe if they are originals.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Traying to. More cheaper to me.
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'd be happy to help! First, I have to ask the obvious question, you did not leave the parking brake applied right? It may sound like a dumb question to you, but I do not know your skill level so I have to ask the obvious first, plus I've known many techs to do that by accident as well.