Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2003 VUE Other issues are intermittent 1. Power door locks

Customer Question

2003 VUE Other issues are intermittent 1. Power door locks security light flashes while driving, Car loses power sets P0700.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: Yes there are several intermittent issues. Power door locks intermittent. 2. Power steering quits sometimes 3. Guages occasionally read 0 4.Temp guage occasionally shows full hot without overheating
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have checked fuses and will be checking grounds and wiring to the BCM.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Ignition switch replaced under recall 4 months ago.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help but I need to know if you still are in need of help?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.