Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Keypad will unlock trunk, open and close the locks, and

Customer Question

Keypad will unlock trunk, open and close the locks, and panic button works. But when I try to start the engine, it blinks the blinkers and just makes a whining sound. Car will start fine with the key inserted, but just makes a whining sound with remote start button.
Car is a Saturn 2007 Aura XE.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing is most likely with the remote start system. If you are able to do so, start with having the system scanned and see if there are any fault codes and post back with the results and we can work from there.