George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

Grandson has a 2005 saturn 4 cyl. supercharged redline this

Customer Question

grandson has a 2005 saturn 4 cyl. supercharged redline this morning on way to work engine quit and had difficulty restarting but then did start after several minutes of cranking made it to work any ideas what is wrong or things to check
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing havent had a chance to talk to my grandson he is at work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: 150 k mi onit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Gary replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

since it is not acting up since that one time it did i am assuming the check engine light is not on now ?