Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2003 saturn L200 2.2 car starts and then dies won't start

Customer Question

2003 saturn L200 2.2 car starts and then dies won't start back,gear shift won't unlock interior lights won't work door locks won't work
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: have checked everything and it still won't start
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: came in with air condition problem found wire that was shorting out kept blowing fuses put fuse box in stopped fuses from blowing and now car won't start will start but then dies along with the other problems that i told you in the beginning
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes he is a mechanic
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: everything that pretains to the problems i just told you .iam not the mechanic just trying to help him find some answers but talking to him on the phone as i talk to you
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: no i think we have checked everything that we feel would maybe cause these problems
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Did all of these happen at the same time? I ask because if we diagnose one issue and address it then it should fix all the concerns. Because we are only allowed to help on one issue per question.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris