Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 2006 Saturn ion and my husband replaced the

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Saturn ion and my husband replaced the alternator and the radio stopped working and the doors no longer lock automatically and now the air conditioning does not work. Something is causing the fuses to blow when you turn the air conditioning on. We were able to get the radio back to working will help from this site, but now I need for my air conditioning to work and my door locks to lock automatically again.
Thanks
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can tell me the fuse number and or the numbers you are blowing I will have a look at the wiring diagrams and see if I can help you determine the cause. Post back with this information and we can work from there. Also can you now verify the alternator is working and the charge rate is normal (14 volts)?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
20amps and yes the alternator is working
Expert:  Ronnie replied 6 months ago.

All the fuse in the fuse panle are number by order, can you tell the fuse number that is the once blowing so I can look at the circuit.