Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care
93804480

Same issues that everyone has been posting my reduce power

Customer Question

Same issues that everyone has been posting my reduce power light comes on with my check engine soon light with the service light and my truck won't go.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just replaced the 02 sensor for bank 1 and the exhaust manifold and now the code for bank w sensor popped up also a code of p5054 something like that and everything that it says on the slip AutoZone printed out is exactly what is happening to my vehicle.
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No going to a mechanic fix.
JA: OK! The Saturn Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: No, but the codes and the lights that are on, but for some reason it feels like my catalytic converter is clogged is there a code for that and will it show on a machine from AutoZone and say it's the catalytic converter.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 6 months ago.
hello . How are you ?
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Is p5054 the other lyrics code you have? Did the engine and reduced power lights come on directly after you replaced the oxygen sensor?