Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

Vehicle is03 saturn vue 3.0 eng ...I am trying to find

Customer Question

vehicle is03 saturn vue 3.0 eng ...I am trying to find connector c102 connector on circuit 2709 ....
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: as i sated i am trying to find connector c102 of circuit 2709 ...(03 saturn vue)
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes i am electrically and mechanically inclined .... I am missing 5v reference to the fuel pressure sensor at the sensor and at connector c406 ... that voltage is shared by the a/c pressure sensor and the mass airflow sensor AND IS PRESENT AT THOSE LOCATIONS ... looking at the schematic this means the circuit is OPEN between splice # ***** or c102 AND connector C406 ... I used all data at the library to get these diagrams and DID find c406 on all data but have not found location of c102 ..can u help ????
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: no i have no other codes but po 451 which led me to check voltages at the fuel pressure sensor ..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI,C102 is at the LR of the engine compartment, behind the fuse block.