Derek Werner
Derek Werner, Saturn Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1 Advanced Level Specialist
61695331

My grandson was pushing buttons in my Saturn 2008 Aura and

Customer Question

My grandson was pushing buttons in my Saturn 2008 Aura and now it won't start. The car wasn't on, except to initially open the windows and the car wouldn't start after only 10 minutes of being in the car.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Derek Werner replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Thanks for using JustAnswer! Your grandson could have turned something on by accident and caused the battery to drain. This is about the only thing he could have done to make your Saturn not start. I would recommend charging the battery or getting your vehicle jump started. If you could kindly rate my service it would be very appreciated. I will continue to work with you even after rated, and get notifications about any other questions you may have. I only strive for excellent five star service, Thank you for being a great customer.Derek W