George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

I Lost the original key got an original replacement key followed

Customer Question

I Lost the original key got an original replacement key followed their instructions by putting the key in three times and then I theft on off but he will not start the car
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The antilock went off but the car won't start the radio comes on the windows rolled up but the car will not turn over and srart
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Took out the battery cable for a minute to try to reset so we could redo the key
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: No it's a 2009
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 6 months ago.
Hello, what's the year, model and engine size of your saturn?