Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

How would I check even if I knew the color of

Customer Question

How would I check for power even if I knew the color of wires? If all three switches are not working wouldn't that indicate the switch is bad or perhaps the motors are all bad?
The last 8 digits of VIN# *****
Thank you
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, Ok, I misunderstood - I read the part of the up/down switch moving as the seat moved up/down, and that the forward/rear not moving as in the seat not moving, not that the switch itself didnt move and that none of the switches cause movement in the seat.Ok, with no movement in any of the switches, then it is either the fuse or the switch. The fuse is in the fusebox behind the passenger side kick panel - I have attached location diagram and layout for you. if fuse is good, then it is the switch
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the detailed response. This should give us what we need to solve the problem.
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
Hi, You are welcome and have a great evening