George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

P0335 code and was wondering how difficult it would be to installJA:

Customer Question

p0335 code and was wondering how difficult it would be to install
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: losing power and engine light came on, took it to aamco spent 3300 on a transmission now they telling me its not the transmission it code p0335, p0443, p2135 and p0420... I'm pissed another shop stated those codes were probably there and he should've offered to fix that first not the most expensive and then tell me about the other codes
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: my son if possible, I'm out of 4000 since February
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 11 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can get the proper information and see if there are any Service Bulletins?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
unfortunately, I'm at work and don't have vin available
If you can get me that info later I will be able to help you further. I will leave this question open for you.Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok i'll send when I get home
Thanks