Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  22 years GM master tech..ase mater tech
19513769

I can't afford to do no more. I'm a elderly woman I,be replaced

Customer Question

I can't afford to do no more. I'm a elderly woman I,be replaced everything on the left side and my brakes are still dragging on the front left side. I found over 4000 people with the same problem. Help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My mechanic I hope i' m almost out of my money rest of the month
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?
Customer: No been thoroughly check over. I love my Saturn
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's a Saturn 2004 vue
Expert:  Gary replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry your having this problemcan you tell me everything that was replaced so far ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Caliper, brake shoes, lines, mc, abs, bled whole system etc
Expert:  Gary replied 8 months ago.
just the left front brakes alone will drag or lock up all the other wheels are fine ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yup
Expert:  Gary replied 8 months ago.
can you get that wheel to lock up and drag and then loosen or remove the steel brake line to the left front rubber brake hosewhen you do that will the brakes unlock or undrag when you do that ?