Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I was driving my 2009 saturn outlook, the check engine light

Customer Question

I was driving my 2009 saturn outlook, the check engine light came on, I pulled over into the first gas station, 5 miles most, turned the car off. After checking fluids, yes enough oil, etc. I started the car and now it sounds like a fan is running, I need to pump the gas pedal to keep running and it will not idle.
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can yes, if I have to take it to a shop then that is what I have to do.
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: When I bought the car 1 1/2 years ago the timing belt was recalled / replaced. Other ten this situation I have had no problems with the car.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the delay, do you still need help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris