Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Saturn Mechanic
Experience:  GM, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Where is Door Lock Relay Assembly Saturn aura 2008?,thanks.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When he started the car the power lock they work but after awhile it stops working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would do it myself.
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: Everything is fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 7 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”. The Power Door Lock System is controlled by the body control module (BCM)The Power Door Lock System consists of the following components:•Body control module (BCM)•Driver door lock switch•Front passenger door lock switch•Reversible door lock actuator in each of the doors•IBCM (PWR) 15-amp fuse•Driver door cylinder switch, if equipped There is NO Door Lock Relay AssemblyIt is thru the BCM only & use of GM Scan Tool is needed to Test & Program the BCMapprx 1 hour labor .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.....................
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So what tells me I have to go to a workshop.
yes...........as there is NO Customer Input, unless you own a GM Scan Tool...........The BCM Controls the Locks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks
Thank YouLet me know if you need further..........thanks for using J/A